Saturday, November 20, 2010

One of Those Weeks...

This is one of those weeks where so much is happening, and so much is on my mind, that I can't seem to get any of it written down to my satisfaction.

I'm not dead though. Or engaged. Just in case anyone was worrying.

Next week is Thanksgiving break, which I am going to spend up in Idaho with my amazing sister and brother-in-law. I'm planning on doing quite a bit of writing, some of which should translate into blog posts. Hopefully.

Here's some of what could be coming up next:

  • Dancing Through Life
  • Talking to God
  • Friendship
  • Why Mothers are like Eggshells
~Jason

4 comments:

mom said...

Because I am cracked???

;)

Jason said...

*drums and a cymbal*.
I guess that could be one interpretation, yes :D

Lauren Fine said...

"Pick number three mi lord!"
Actually, I am really curious of this Mothers and Eggshells one, so do that one too. :)

Jason said...

I want to get to them all!